viernes, 27 de julio de 2007

Ideal Job Offer

I heard many times this sentence:
"I wish sombody would pay me for doing what I like to do"

For some of you here is a good chance!

I got this job in my Inbox at EURES:

Description:
Dear applicant, We are looking for native Spanish speakers with an excellent knowledge of his/her mother tongue, as well as of the English language. Your job would be to assist in the testing of new, up-coming videogames by playing them in order to find software bugs. The testing teams work above all as proof readers for in-game-texts and instruction manuals in Spanish. You should be used to working efficiently with the PC and also enjoy actually playing the games, since this will be a major part of your daily work. Your salary will be appr. 1.350 € Netto (= working tax etc.included) per month. We are looking forward to hearing from you. Please send your application by e-mail to m.schnarr@fitarbeiten.de Best regards from Germany Sorina Ionescu

Reply before:
10/08/2007

Employer:
Stefanie Vollhardt
069/13387818
Correo electrónico: s.vollhardt@fitarbeiten.de
N.º registro de la empresa: DE224255119
fitarbeiten Personaldienstleistungen GmbH
Liebfrauenberg 54
60313
Frankfurt


Feel free to contact them if you want the job!

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Hi Peque!
This is Milie from France. I love the idea of your blog, especially if you write often to share your new life soon ;-)
How lucky you are to get this kind of job offers !!! Are you interested inded ? Or is in Germany ?
I wish I'll have the same luck if I go to Australia !

Kisses and good luck in your new life to come !
Milie

Peque dijo...

Hi!
Yes, I will try to keep it updated and write from time to time in english (and who knows, maybe even in chinese :P!)

About the job offer as game tester I am not interested at this time but I think is a wonderful job for many of my friends at university who enjoying playing videogames for so many ours and for free!

Enjoy your trip to Santorini and give regards to everybody on my behalf!

Love

Anónimo dijo...

Hi there

I just want to say that this company Fitarbeiten are the biggest mafia in frankfurt. They cheat the employees making them to sign a contract in a language that they can't understand, they cheat the government asking for helps for that employee in order to pay them less and making a big issue to the employee if he/she decide to stay in Germany for long

My recommendation is to avoid this agency, there is many more that they work with video games companies and they don't treat the employees as third world people

Thanks for reading this.

Subversiv@

Peque dijo...

Hi Subversiv@.

Thank you for sharing your opinion.

I hope now you have found your ideal job.

Regards,

Jose